11123 State Highway 13
Craig, CO 81625
5731 state highway 13
Meeker, CO 81641
Last modified March 19, 2020
Information We Collect
We collect information from You when You use the Website, contact or interact with us, and voluntarily provide us with Your comments and other content in connection with using the Website.
When You book a guided tour, We collect Your email address, name, address, home telephone number, mobile telephone number, height, weight, driver's license state and number (including a copy of Your driver's license), social security number (if You have not previously hunted in Colorado), information related to Your primary contact (including name, home telephone number, mobile telephone number, and relationship), information related to Your secondary contact (including name, home telephone number, mobile telephone number, and relationship), information related to Your food and medicine allergies, information related to the medications You will be taking, information related to whether You require any special diet, and information related to Your physical and/or health limitations. We may additionally collect Your date of birth, hunter safety state and hunter safety ID number (including a copy of Your hunter safety card), hunter group, non-hunting guest(s), flight number, flight time, airport, and driving time of expected arrival.
When You complete a client information form, We collect Your name, address, home telephone number, mobile telephone number, email address, date of birth, height, weight, driver's license state and number (including a copy of Your driver's license), hunter safety state and ID number (including a copy of Your hunter safety card), Colorado customer identification number, social security number (if You have not hunted in Colorado), hunting group, non-hunting guest(s), emergency contact information (including primary contact name, relationship, home telephone number, and mobile telephone number, and secondary contact name, relationship, home telephone number, and mobile telephone number), information related to Your travel arrangements (including airline travel information, such as flight number, day, time, and airport, and driving information, such as date and time of expected arrival), and information related to Your physical condition and health (including a list of all food and medicine allergies, any medications You will be taking, whether You require any special diet, and Your physical and health limitations).
When We procure a hunting and/or fishing license on Your behalf, We collect Your name, resident status (i.e, whether You are a Colorado resident), address, home telephone number, mobile telephone number, email address, date of birth, height, weight, driver's license state and number (including a copy of Your driver's license), hunter safety state and ID number (including a copy of Your hunter safety card), Colorado customer identification number, and social security number.
When You sign a Private Hunter Agreement and/or Release and Indemnification Form, We collect Your name and signature.
When You pay for a guided hunt, We may collect information sufficient to allow us to process Your payment, including your name, address, telephone number, and financial institution and account information.
When You contact us, We may collect Your email address, telephone number, and any other information You voluntarily provide (including photos of You and Your trophies).
You may use some portions of the Website without providing any personal information, though We automatically collect information regarding each user of our Website, including Your IP address, the domain name of Your Internet service provider, the Website features You use and the time of Your use, Your device information (e.g., device model and operating system version), and aggregated information that cannot be used to specifically identify You when You use the Website. Additional information collected is described in the Cookies section below.
We may collect information about You from third-party sources. The Website provides a link to our Facebook Page. If You connect with social media websites through the Website, We may receive personal information about You.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information that We collect for several purposes, including:
- The purposes for which You provided it;
- To book Your guided tour;
- To collect and process payment for Your guided tour;
- To procure hunting and fishing licenses on Your behalf;
- To feature photos of You and Your trophies;
- To provide information and services to You;
- To process and respond to Your inquiries and comments;
- To display relevant advertising;
- To send You information about Your relationship with us or about new projects or other information that We think You may find interesting;
- To administer, operate, and improve the Website;
- To personalize and enhance Your experience using the Website;
- To send periodic emails. If You choose, the email address You provide may be used to send You occasional news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time You would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, We include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email;
- To generate and review reports and data about our user base and Website usage patterns;
- To analyze the accuracy, effectiveness, usability, or popularity of the Website;
- To compile aggregate data for internal and external business purposes;
- To prevent fraud and abuse of the Website and to otherwise protect users and visitors and our business;
- To assist law enforcement and respond to subpoenas; and
How Your Information is Disclosed
- Facebook. By clicking on the Facebook button on the Website, You will be automatically transported to the official Facebook Page for Elk Ridge Outfitters, https://www.facebook.com/ElkRidgeOutfittersColo/
- Retailers. We use retailers to procure hunting and fishing licenses on Your behalf. Retailers may collect information We received through Your Bookwhen booking or directly from You, including Your name, resident status (i.e., whether You are a Colorado resident), address, home telephone number, mobile telephone number, email address, date of birth, height, weight, driver's license state and number (including a copy of Your driver's license), hunter safety state and ID number (including a copy of Your hunter safety card), Colorado customer identification number, and social security number.
Business Changes. If We become involved in a merger, acquisition, sale of assets, joint venture, securities offering, bankruptcy, reorganization, liquidation, dissolution, or other transaction, or if the ownership of all or substantially all of our business otherwise changes, We may transfer Your information to a third party or parties in connection therewith.
Bookwhen Account Administrators. Elk Ridge Outfitters Bookwhen account administrators have access to all user information entered through the Elk Ridge Outfitters Bookwhen account.
Investigations and Law. We may disclose information about You to third parties if We believe that such disclosure is necessary to:
- Comply with the law or guidance and cooperate with government or law enforcement officials or private parties;
- Investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected illegal activities, suspected fraud, the rights, reputation, safety, and property of us, users, or others, or violations of our policies or other agreements with us;
- Respond to claims and legal process (for example, subpoenas); and/or
- Protect against legal liability.
Aggregated Information. We may share aggregated information relating to users of the Website with affiliated or unaffiliated third parties. This aggregated information does not contain personal information about any user.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Cookies are small files that are transferred to and stored on Your computer through Your Web browser (if You allow it) that enable the website's or service provider's system to recognize Your browser and capture and remember certain information. You can instruct Your browser to stop accepting cookies. But, if You do not accept cookies, You may not be able to use all portions of all functionality of the Website.
- Persistent cookies remain on the visitor's computer after the browser has been closed.
- Session cookies exist only during a visitor's online session and disappear from the visitor's computer when he/she closes the browser software.
Flash cookies (also known as local shared objects) are data files that can be created on Your computer by the websites You visit, and are a way for websites to store information for later use. Flash cookies are stored in different parts of Your computer from ordinary browser cookies. You can disable the storage of flash cookies. For additional information about managing and disabling flash cookies, please visit: http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html.
Web beacons are small strings of code that provide a method for delivering a graphic image on a web page or in an email message for the purpose of transferring data. You can disable the ability of web beacons to capture information by blocking cookies.
We implement a variety of security measures to protect the safety of Your personal information when You enter, submit, or access Your personal information.
While We take reasonable measures to protect the information You submit via the Website against loss, theft, and unauthorized use, disclosure, or modification, We cannot guarantee its absolute security. No Internet, email, or mobile application transmission is ever fully secure or error free. Email or other messages sent through the Website may not be secure. You should use caution whenever submitting information through the Website and take special care in deciding with which information You provide us.
We cannot guarantee that transmissions of Your personal information will be fully secure and that third parties will never be able to defeat our security measures or the security measures of our partners. WE ASSUME NO LIABILITY FOR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION DUE TO TRANSMISSION ERRORS, THIRD-PARTY ACCESS, OR CAUSES BEYOND OUR CONTROL.
Data Retention Policy, Managing Your Information
We will retain Your information for as long as You use the Website and for a reasonable time thereafter. We may maintain anonymized or aggregated data, including usage data, for analytics purposes. We may retain and use Your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and/or for the period required by laws in applicable jurisdictions. Please note that some or all of the information We have collected may be required for the Website to function properly.
Links to Other Websites or Applications
Your Choices Regarding Your Information
You have choices regarding the use of information by the Website.
- Changing Your Information - To change Your information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Information Collected From Other Websites and Mobile Applications and Do Not Track Policy
Your browser or device may offer You a "Do Not Track" option, which allows You to signal to operators of websites, web applications, mobile applications, and services (including behavioral advertising services) that You do not wish such operators to track certain of Your online activities over time and/or across different websites or applications. Our Website does not support Do Not Track requests at this time, which means that We or other third parties with which We are working may collect information about Your online activity both during and after Your use of the Website.
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from an individual under age 13. If You are under the age of 13, please do not submit any personal information through the Website. If You have reason to believe that We may have accidentally received personal information from an individual under age 13, please contact us immediately at email@example.com
How to Contact Us
Your California Privacy Rights
Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code permits California residents to request from a business, with whom the California resident has an established business relationship, certain information about the types of personal information the business has shared with third parties for those third parties' direct marketing purposes, and the names and addresses of the third parties with whom the business has shared such information during the immediately preceding calendar year. You may make one request each year by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by writing us at Elk Ridge Outfitters, 11123 State Highway 13, Craig, CO 81625.
Your Nevada Privacy Rights
Senate Bill No. 220 (May 29, 2019) amends Chapter 603A of the Nevada Revised Statutes to permit a Nevada consumer to direct an operator of an Internet website or online service to refrain from making any sale of any covered information the operator has collected or will collect about that consumer. You may submit a request pursuant to this directive by emailing us at email@example.com. We will provide further information about how We verify the authenticity of the request and Your identity.